Monday, September 12, 2005

editted///

i cant stop these tears from flowing
i cant stop myself from feeling so motherfuckingly CHEATED

i let love in and this is what i gett.
seriously i feel so motherfuckingly cheated
ill do anything to make you feel like FUCK.
ill do anything to make you go through the SHIT IVE BEEN FUCKING GOING THROUGH.
angry i am, very much indeed but then again,
i wont resort to measures so low just as yet.

you still mean the world to me
and im still hoping and waiting for the best

im ANGRY. so damn fucking ANGRY.


oh my mum threw away those roses you gave me.
i wanted to thank her for it but then again inside me
i was so angry she did.
which one am i supposed to feeel?
be thankfully angry?
go fug yourself.


sleep was horrible.
tried to get as much sleep as i could
and it was just so so horrible.


calls after calls and message after message for the past few nights asking me how i was etc.
much love to the care & concern shown
if only YOU fucking cared

am gg to meet wati later.


imissyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home