Tuesday, October 18, 2005

long conversation with sculleh, braddy & kim & ben last night
past few nights have been phonee crazeehh! haha
with all the shaggerbility gaame alll!

out laterrs! exciting. my ramly is waiting por me.
my ipod gave me problems again last night
i feeel like killing it lahhh!!!!

brad's being a fucktard. reallly.
he keeps tempting kim to eat
(kim's fasting with me by the way)
damn annoying! hahahahhahahaha.

am listening to old school love songs,
chicago.. air supply.
they're the sex lah

Tell me why
What did I do?

Just the other night the love of my life went away
And I cant sleep at night it’s driving me crazy
Why cant you see that I miss looking in your eyes
Why cant you see that I miss kissing you at night?

I still love you
Please take my hand
Let me help you to understand
Ain’t nobody gonna love you like I do
Ain’t nobody gonna do the things I do for you

Tell me why when I call you at home
You say your with your friends, dont call no more
Why cant you see the love thats right in your face
Why cant you see that I dont want no one to come and take your place

This is something that I cant understand
Why couldnt you just be my man
And all the love that we given
I dont want it to be wasted
Why cant you face it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home