Sunday, November 06, 2005

i still miss everything about you
and everything we once shared/experienced

how we tried turning each other off with food full in our mouth
how youd tease about "half portions"
how you'd say im not chubby no matter how many times i say i am
how id try to pull your lip stud and youd do the shocking thing
how you always order your food and say some damn long chinese phrase
the way you plea when i try tp pluck hair off you
the way id always say "why you so cute" and you'd give some lame ass answer
how you'd always act gay and id have hairless goosebumps
the day you almost died because your shit was afraid of sunlight
and how cute you looked when you sleep
how youd carry me and go ontop of the tables and ill be screaming my tits out
how we'd stay in the lounge/school till late
and the way you smell all the time
and how we had to sit in front of the bus cos too little leg space
and how youd come over to my place and sit outside the couch there before coming in
how we tricked my sister, by running away from her
and the many times you told me you love me
i even miss you coming late
and the nights we shared in a foreign island
i miss how you know about things i dont
and how youd play the guitar
especially when you go jamming
i miss receiving msges from you, which i still do keep
like the one about you, waking up about 5am in the morn to get water
and msged me i miss you (think incubus)
and how you made me cry on liberte night at my void deck
and our many minute hugs each day eg. 5 min hugs
and how we played daidee in the ferry and loser has to kiss winner
and you constantly coming up with tricks like sugaring boo's drink and room service
how we'd lie on the couch and lie on each other
and how i made you wear my zara dress
and you coming up with names such as clevoyager and all
i miss the night we spent our 2mnth together, by the beach having a mini feast
and how aunt rosy'd bother you bcos ill get all pmsy
i miss taking 69 back with you kol & nehneh
and i miss always telling you stop being an idiot bcos youre always running around jumping here and there
i miss how you'd use your inhaler
and how you tried tricking me by pretending to use it when i asked you to over the phone
and the many milfing sprees we'd go every other day
and the times we had walkie talkies in school and you said "KEEJAN IS GAY" when i was in class
and how id wait for you to finish visco
and i miss mkDes with you, drawing on your arm with many circles and your "addict in denial" impersonation
and how we spent nehneh's bday at lido gardens and kol deprived me of you the whole day
and that night you got me my fav. biscuits from marks&spencer
i miss watching movies with you
and how you'd do your "yeah i know" impersonation from little britain
and you would msg me "i started missing you when your back faced me"
i miss how youd tell me stories about everything and anything
and how we'd go to toysrus and play
and the magik8ball you had which gave us answers
and sheesha night when we were in the cab going to marina,
how xav and all were talking about how couples that look alike last forever
and you whispered "yeah!" in my ears
and the time we were having lunch in bintan
and the nosy waiter said you if i was your sister and after he walked away you said something damn funnny
and how we all had shit attacks after lunching there
and how id tickle you every place possible
and how youd try to avoid me blowing into your ears because youll get mad goosebumps when i do
and how id struggle when you try blowing my ears
and how we'd lie on the floor under the table in school
and the many times ive killed your balls bcos i kicked you
and no matter how many times i tell you ill crush you when i sit on you, youd say i wont hurt anything/any part
and the time we went milfing at bodyshop and you took whitemusk
and the message you sent me "i miss your sensual smell" when i used to apply sensual cream
and how our height difference never failed to amuse me
and how id hold on to you while on trains and a funny little incident that happened
and how youd always come up with silly things to say
and the many times we've spent in the darkroom
and you scaring me, everyone else with the LOUD thing
and how while on the phone with you, you played with the LOUD HORN thing
i miss receiving messages from you such as "i just saw an old couple in the park, i want us to do that"
and "we're going to grow old and wrinkly together remember?"
and our very first conversation and you asked me on the bridge after mkdes
"you know royston ahs?" den i answered "yeahh how you know"
and how you thought im some primmadonna
and how you'd bring the whole east side to liberte and look so damn nice in your black buttoned up tee
and how you always look nice every day even when you sleep
and how id pinch your cheeks and talk to myself "WHY YOU SO CUTE" when youre sleeping next to me
and how id drool all over you
and the time we had an all polo shirt day to school
and how you'd sometimes comment, why you copy me, whenever we happen to wear same coloured tops/bottoms to school
and how we'd come to sch early to meet each other
and i miss you smile
and the time you did that funny hair do
and the many times you always raise your voice to shock ppl
and the night after gotham at the chalet
and how we'd name every part with a "ggets"
and how you and my sister could click so well, and you guys having your "ninja" thing
and the night you stayed over at your friend's place who happens to live directly across mine
and you'd stand at the lobby there and id wave to you
and at baybeats, you were the only fella with the tripod and it was so cute
and how my bed's probably too small for you
and the nin-jiom addiction
the night you came down to meet me at ritz carlton after your gay photoshoot
and you msged me you never felt so gay esp when doing the poses
and how adorable you loooked with the blazer on
and how sitting at the couch area while waiting for my mum felt so good

i miss standing next to you
having andy asstronaut
putting my arms aroud you
and every possible song reminds me of you

and i still remember you messaging me
"hey sayang, send me the photos we took using your phone later when you get back alright?"
on the first pictures we took together
i miss the way you thought me how to love

and i said to myself when i saw you in mkdes,
"(insert addict in denial's name here)'s damn lucky to get him as her partner"
before i even talked to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home