Monday, November 07, 2005

well as my broken heart lies bleeding
you say true love, it's suicide


put-ed my alarm for 945 but i only woke up at 1030ish thanks to sean's call
bugger called me and told me to come down to accompanny him to school
buggerr!
so rushed and all and wenta school
nothing has changed (physically) but people did
funniest thing happened when rei & i saw someone/something
bassttuurd lah rei!
haha.
had visLi. marisa's in my class. okay quite a few familiar faces.
got this damn act cool guy, eeeyer. *throws shit*
then wenta meet daniel, kim at typo lab
nice nice farmer was there also. stupid boy. ha
then bevan and dono who else came and i was dying with my timetable
suckker.
then left for lounge cos the rest were waiting for me
blah blah blah
and ended in town with rei, carmen, rach, sean, kim, scully, min, brad
i bought a bottom from topshop. loveeee!
and caught a movie TOM YUM GOONG with scully, brad & sean at lido
damn good shit show. MUST WATCH!

tomorrow is killer day.
happy watching me die.


i'd live and i'd die for you
steal the sun from the sky for you
words can't say what a love can do
i'll be there for you

i miss how id have to reach up high to blow into your ears


If you see me walking down the street
Staring at the sky
And draggin my two feet
You just passed me by
It still makes me cry
But you could make me whole again

And if you see me
with another man
Laughing and joking
making the best of this I can
i'm trying to pick you down
baby I still want you around
'cause you can make me whole again

Looking back on where we first met
I cannot escape
And I cannot forget
Baby you're the one
You still turn me on
You can make me whole again

Time is layin' heavy on my heart
Seems I've got too much of it
Since we've been apart
My friends make me smile
If only for awhile
but You could make me whole again

For now i'll have to wait
But baby if you change your mind don't be too late
Cause i just can't go on
It's already been too long
But you can make me whole again

Baby you're the one
you still turn me on
you can make me whole again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home