Monday, December 05, 2005

am in school now
didnt go for VisLi

i need to bitch
OMG that BITCHMOTHERFUCKINGCUNTOFAWHOREFACEDCHEEBAI girl is so damn blooody suckup
and action popular,
MY GOD, i think my toes are like much more famous than her (insert more profanities here) face.
OMG i seriously CANNOT STAND HERRRR!!!!!!!! *@#@*#)@*#)@(*#)(@*#

& rei all keep disturbing me about "topless on the bed"
ARGHHH!!!!!!! they are DAMN IRRITATING! hahahahha
but quite funny, how a simple "lying topless on the bed" can become sucha JOKE and MAJOR IRRIRATION to me.
oooOoh babbYyyy HAH!
oh rei's sleeping soundle next to me now topless HAHA
eh fug, please dont disturb me about topless on the bed anymore PLEASE.


Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you


don't you know my tears will cause an inferno??
the boy is mine
imissyou


dont tell me cos it hurts

hush hush darling hush hush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home