Sunday, December 04, 2005

if its loving that you need
baby come and share my world

i dont know why but sundays are really lazy-days
it took me 2839283022 messages and 2382038 missedcalls
to wake the living malay in me

so took a train to town
(and i hatee train rides UGH)
then wenta meet scully & rach at forever21

walked around ALOT.
in search of my FUCKING PINK MOTO RAZR at lucky plaza
FUCKING PLACE either DOESNT HAVE ANYMORE STOCK or its like 500+!!!
and i cant get a new phone because my plan can only be upgraded january
KANA SAI LAH!
hopefully i will get one by the end of the month lah
fucking why so fast sold out already lah CHEEEBAIIZZ!!
i was damn saddd lah seriously whole day want to jump down KIND HAHHA!
but seriously, damn idiot lah! how can so fastt no more stock want?
and singtel shops dont sell the pink ones why so cacat siahs!
I AM DAMN SAD

but whatever lah got myself new tops
from fcuk, bebe, mng, seed, t-box
whatever lah, but i still DAMN SADDD OKAY

@#*@(#*@(#*)@(*#)@*#@(#@&$ i AM DAMN SAD LAH
OMGGGG SERIOUSLY NO MOOOD TO DO ANYTHING ALREADY CAN!
dinnered at NYDC, sobbing over my roasted chicken rice.. SIGHS
I AM DAMN SAD OKAY.
GO BUY ONE MOTORAZR PINK ONE FOR ME


and who is the motherfucking cuntface cheebai who's been passing around my number ah?
YOUR MOTHER IS SHIT LAH PIG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home