Thursday, December 01, 2005

schooled. bedok interchanged with ben and lennard
bleah

was super hyper during comDi with justin
but somehow hyperness died

ive come to realise, there can only be one you, one us
and nothing can ever replace what we once had.
no one and nothing can and somehow
there is a sense of longing-ness that still lives me in
the completion and perfection i once felt towards you and us
i seek in another only to not be able to find that beauty of what we once had
he can never replace you because there's just something about you that made me love you for who you are

i dont know why im slowly going back to square one
everytime i try to fly i fall without my wings i feel so small
i guess i need you baby


everything thats been happening just made my tummy turn
im not that into or interested in anyone or anything
for ive said before, you'll always be my fav. one
& for you id bleed myself dry

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now


And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive


I just want you to know who I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home