Sunday, December 18, 2005

cabbed to elie's house and had a little adventure
we had so much trouble closing a damn window when it started to rain
we both got drenched! HAHAH! mission IMPOSSIBLE lah!

laura came and we took a cab down to siglap
hahah and the meter didnt even move lah! HAHAH!
240 siahs!

met lennard there and we stayed for quite some time there
had french toast from kiliney!
and nice talks :)

then cabbed down to RETAIL YAKUZA. haha
the darius was there alone thought rei and all were there but they left when i came
stayed there for awhile while waiting for my mommma to come to town
then

wenta meet her at taka!
saw rei, xav & gf at guess?
the guess there wanna be how cheap lah!
went madd buying shits ah!
shopped like siao there today

then after that went to suntec and continued shopping
bought more guess stuffs & la senza bras?
HAHAHA.
saw raza.

shoppped shopped and shopped
then my dad picked us up
then we wenta buy groceries at mustafa
LOLS went mad buying chocolates and all ah!
hahahhahahahahha. i am going fattter. YAY!

then bought tauhuey and the guy is fucking funny
man: can you manage?
me: yeah can
man: you must have strong arms then
me: oh okay?

and strong arms = carrying 2 tupperwares of TAUHUEY?
hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaha i went back into the car and BURST out laughing ah!
hahahhaah

nextweek nextweek! mosmos!
my mum told me to go mos on newyrs'eve when i told her i;d be there xmas eve.

im going to curl my hair tomorrroow
YAY I LOVE!

where is dope boy?


imissyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home