Thursday, December 15, 2005

school was crazy.
running up and down looking for people
meeting people this that this that
smoke breaks with roy & faithh
justin making me drool over a certain someone *ahhhhhhss*
sleeping while sean did his work
getting my malay ♥ broken because the drink stall ran out of MY beehoon thus breaking the thursdaily routine justin and i take

so me elie lennard joellie and scully took 518 to town
bought myself
- roxy slippers (cos my heels were killing me)
- mango bag
- 5 mango tops (& i ♥ them many!)
- revoltage top
- revoltage bottom
- xmas presents for people!
totally busted more than 200bucks today ALONE. mother is going to KEEEEL.

fep got alot of goood looking people. i loike!

went to darius shop for the launch of retail yakuza
and i think lupe fiasco and co. were there too?
and i finally saw donallldd!! omg missed pole manymany larhs!!
everyone there were like high and all already
so attica was given a missed
(and also plus i was carrying wayy too many things & my feet was aching)

took a cab back with scullz & keemz.

i wanna go to zouk tomorrow. am freaking dying to club
& i just realized, beer makes my mouth itch! i dunch loike.


why the fuck did a bodybuilder add me on friendster?

and again,
to the most beautiful
i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home