Tuesday, December 13, 2005

colors is sooo freaking irritating
and omg i had the shock of my lifee during class just now lah!
there was a "someone lookalike" and OMG i jumped lah when i saw the lookalike
elie couldnt stop laughing i swear. hahaha

then had diEss. yk babyy's class. hahaha
he is so cuttteee oH my goRdAz!!!
*(@#@*#&(@*#&(@*&#(@*&#
and i feel so proud of myself because i finished his work
and photoshop is fun

then went to studio and started rolling on the floor
irritating scully while she did her work
then wenta tm to meet jo-ann

had cafe cartel then brad & sculleeyy came
and we wenta walk around
got sea-monkeys & barney milkbottle LOLS

cabbed back, dropped jo-ann back then
brad dropped off at my house and scully continued on in the cab

staying in school till late tomorrow
french exam tomorrow

wish me luck biatches.

school work is freaking irritating me
i need to cut down on clubbing(s)
i have so many projects due
i hate visLi.
and i dont know what im supposed to do for C&E!!
i need to do well i need to do well i need to do well

the only lesson im putting much effort in is C&E and ComDi & Colors (eventho it sucks shit)
french freaking kills and so does VisLI cos i cant stand the freaking teacher
omgomgomg.
i miss drFun somehow. and how id give myself breaks to see you
i miss doing work PROPER. sighs


& oh, the fishes bought yesterday
DIED.
hahahha

i will meet you there
no matter where life will take me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home