Sunday, December 11, 2005

let me try to recall what hapened last night

i woke up. then i slept.
sleep after sleep
then people kept calling and i had to get ready.
min picked me up in a cab and we dinnered at fep
joellie came
we cabbed down to liquid
queue was pathetic but crowd eventually became good
we had too many shots & drinks
"here's to elieeeee!" & "here's to bites lipppp!!!" etc
1-for-1 killed.

i remmeber dancing with some random shitass
and my friend pulled me away from him
and from then on
i spent my entire night
downstair puking my life out
crawling all over the place
and i think people poured water on me
cos my top and pants were wet

never puked this much before
and i still feel crazy
the high ones had to look after the drunkards
and no one left normal.
which is pretty damn crazy
cos we were all friends and all were mad drunk/high together
quite funny

pictures uploaded and elie might be coming over
bye sluts

other related links:
min's lj
elie's lj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home