Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i dont know how some people, can get so pathetic and suicidal.
like seriously WHAT THE FUCK?
you're already a MAJOR turnoff lah, and the things you do, just labels you MASSIVE TURN OFF
and the things youre saying and doing now, like massive turn off is not bad enough, you bloody hell want MAJOR BLOODY MASSIVELY HUGE TURN OFF right?

seriously lah, its damn funny lah. i mean not to be damn mean or whatever but
seriously,
what they telling me. OH MY GOD.
and going all out to ask people about me who're not even that close to me
eh seriously, CRAZY.
im sorry if im being straightforward and told you straight
I AM NOT INTERESTED. accept the reason i gave you because it definitely aint bullshit
until i forget about my previous relationship, i wont open up to anyone and allow anyone into my life

so ya whatever,
back to school update
went for colors, left 30mins into the class and walked to
IT, BUSINESS then DESIGN canteen with happymeal & nugget
ate then they left and i went to tie-dye room to meet scully
and left, skipped diEss because damn tired
and i dont like it when people stare at my chest
(not saying i got alot to show)

am gg to sleep for awhile then town to meet rei and all
then to momo
woah sianz


♥ your xmas dream girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home