Saturday, December 10, 2005

i know im damn interesting lah OKAY

hahaha! okay farah chew fugg off

went to town with muh little niggga
cabbed to heeren and we walked to taka
(bloody traffic jam)
went around looking for her birthday present
then went to toys'r'us then go buy her present
blooody hell know how to spend money ah
primma donna in the making

then slacked at starbucks
then wenta meet my momma at city hall

bought
- a guess ring (DAMN OUT OF POINT)
- 2 guess bags
- a guess wallet
- zara dress
- fox pants
- 2 polo tees
all fromm city hall cos got salee there! HAHAHAHH!
mother atm so all's goood! HAHAH!

got home and 2 friends came over
slacked when to the playground to playy
then 2 of them including my brother and i took a cab down to my house macs and ate and talked cock
then 1 left leaving the other 1 here
so that friend and my bro and i walked back to my house
and my bro and my friend're outside watching tv and playing daidee

im sorry for even wanting.
im damn tired. i need to move on

and seriously
you piss the fucking malay outta me
seriously, FUCK OFF.
DONT FUCKING MAKE ME HATE YOU. DOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home