Thursday, December 29, 2005

i hate looking at happy pictures of happy couple
sometimes i feel like watching them burn in front of my very eyes

some have mentioned to me that im quite sadistic

im craving for chocolate sundae from macs.
lovely's somewhere near my house BUT im too lazy to meet
im damn hungry
i want to eat
i hate school work
i feel very rich

my phone's confusing me. the only functions i use it the messaging & calling functions
there rest "have not been learnt by the powerful me"

why am i a cow?
i like being a pig.
omg this is so random

OH YES OH YES.

boy i think they like me :)
we dont give a fuck about you. OMG OK STOP IT THIS IS DAMN RANDOM

i still have kim's & daniel's DAMN SUPER LAGGING xmas presents with me
OKAY BYE IM GG TO FIND FOOD BECAUSE NO PIG WANTS TO DELIVER FOOD TO ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home