Monday, December 19, 2005

i swear i hate VisLi.
SERIOUSLY hope he fucking tumble down the stairs and die
mothersonofacunt. UGH.
hate his dogfucked face. MY GOD.
obviously out to FAIL me from the beginning LAH that idiot

didnt bother attending his fucked up lesson
but i went to school to do his cheebai work
and STILL marked my work LATE eventho can hand in by3. CHEEBAIASSHOLE.

angkeong-ed with elie, justin & chai
met lennard ben and dont know who
i cant stand mats, they think they damn funny
"I LOVE REVOL BOYSS"
think i cannot hear ah? IDIOT

the vscproject1s are fucking nice
feel like killing them all for doing such goodshit work
I CAN NEVER be NEAR their standard ah!
WAKAKA.

my hair! my hair! i loike it okay but those idiots keeep disturbing me
but at least got some PEOPLE who told me its NICE and NOT BAD.
HURHUR. SUCK THAT BIAATTCCH.

oh just now while walking to marybrown,
DAMN FUNNY!
me and elie mad shouting at this girl HAHAHA
HAHAHAHHA fucking funny we shout at her like blooody siaodogs can
HAHA

foulmood.
where is dopeboy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home