Sunday, January 22, 2006

darren picked me up in a cab with his mum and we went down to tanah merah
safra resort for his family chalet etc.
stayed there for while and the 3 of us left,
dropped his mum off at his house then we both carried on the journey
to MOS.
the taxi driver very cute, cos i was complaining i got stomachache
then he gave me medicated oil. HAHA so cute!

initially the Q was fucking long like majorly fuckingmotherdickly long
but because i was being the dopest person that i usually am
darren and i didnt have to Q. LOLS!
and stupid d only called me after i got in to tell me,
he's coming down and maybe maybe not sign us in.
*killss the idiot!* sorry baby.. too tired LOL!

smoove was fuckingfuckingfucking crowded
DAMNDAMNDAMN angry!!!!!
i dont like crowdds and ugly people. WAHAHA. okay so evil
but woah damn funny, i was laughing like a knnccb when i spotted this
knnccblanjiaofaced dog from afar. AHHAHA.
dp, paul, kane, john & co. were there too.
then soon, darius & the usuals came down.
fucking packed.
min came quite latee and like yeah.

didnt get to meet babe today cos he was at some godknowswherearea and i was too tired to find
went to macs with rei and we cabbed back.

it is me or do all the guys i like/date/whatever have the initials
D.L ?

rei and i were like saying which clubs we have priorities in or have connections etc. quite interesting
liquid- me & rei
momo- me
mos- me & rei
chinablack- me
zouk- rei

NOW, all i need is membership into MOS and/or ZOUK. gueslist & priority Qs not good enough. HAHAH!
so idiot & no life & cheapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home