Thursday, January 19, 2006

so open house
= fucking tiring
BUT fun
F.C babies! :D:D

kept pestering him to come but no.
idiot think he too cool. killleeeess!
1week1week! :D:D:D
today im damn happyy
and only farah knows why.

i saw my secretboy! and another one.
and another one.
boys in greeen = dopedope!

and bradd came to school!
and BENSKINNYYEO's picture's in the school mag. WAHAHAH! want to laugh and die
and my freaking shoe is damn gross NOW
thanks to chai & daniel
FUCKING GROSSSSSSS. FUCKINGFUCKINGFUCKING gross
thankgod for rachel, who nicely accompanied me to angkeong to get another pair

took a bus with brad & scully
and talked to darius on the phone from school till my reception die in the lift.

so its back to school again
VSC damn sad
only got me justin chai daniel doing. HAHHAA.
damndamn sad.

ICANTWAITTOSEEYOU!!!
will you be my beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home