Sunday, January 15, 2006

fucking wasted my time going to liquid i swear

1) i had to fight with my mother
2) its becoming the next monks i swear
3) irritating anyhow shake backside people
4) people kept walking up down up down KNN
5) damn hot
6) FUCKING BORING

but whatever, eventhough it was damn shit.
saw jerry after 2348390802 years! :))
missed the btygangleader many ah!
and saw afew cute guys (& my childhood swweeeet♥)

mother damn knn la. lanjiaofuckass.
stab her can.
woahlan eh. anyhow kaopei so fucking much
i dont care, next week im going to club WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT

anyhow bullshit siah she.
say wad.
i always come back late (only weekends siah! out of 7days i come back late 2wice a week and she MAKE ALOT OF NOISE)
girls cannot come back late (KNN WHAT BULLSHIT AH..)
girls cannot wear short skirt (THEN WAD BOYS USE AH? NO BRAIN LEHHH!)
i anyhow waste money (KNN I GO IN FREE ALSO MAKE NOISE)
im only 17 (WOAH LAN EH, WHEN I TURN 78 SHE WILL TELL ME IM ONLY 78 RIGHT!)
i still very young (WOAH THIS ONE HARDCORE, I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUNG RIGHT COS I HER DAUGHTER SO I WILL NEVER BE "OLD" IN HER EYES LA.. WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

as you can see, I AM DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN BLOOODY ANGRY.
still want to scold me shout on the phone then ending say.."YOUUUU.."*hangs up*
then when i call back ask her "I WHAT" she hang up again.


KICKKKKKKKKKKkHERRRLAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home