Sunday, January 15, 2006

some people should seriously stop depending on others for works, assignments etc.
it fucking pisses me off that people live off others works to get grades
and it fucking irritates me that, people are so irresponsible and un-cooperative (?) and expect work to fall from the sky and when i say sky, it means FRIENDS.
dont expect me to give you face just cos you're my friend

im in a damn pmsy mood now, ive been loosing my cool to 3480394 people since morning.
having so many submissions only adds to heavy work load.
and its downright bullshit that almost all of this sem's work require GROUP WORK.
suckmydickyoufilthywhore.

school pisses the shit out of me. especially certain people, lecturers.

talking to ben and he keeps asking me to go CJC cos he's there now
quitted design for good cos he cant stand almost everything
he said works much easier now and all those crap
now i feel so dumb.


i only like my comdi group.

the others can all sucktheirfathersdick and die



OKAY IM JUST VERY ANGRY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home