Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i think i behave differently to different groups of people
especially guys.

please try to read the unwritten
I AM NOT INTERESTED SO DONT TRY IMPRESSING

lame boys with lame toys.
HAHA OK SO RANDOM


oh i ♥ what "God" told me
:))

im most likely going to lose my bet with rachel
because i want and most likely will
go to MOS this thursday!
main arena: HIPHOP&RNB. dopedope!
so much for not going to momo to save for newsroom. HAHA
besides save what also, haha everything paid for. HAHAH.

&& SOME IDIOT can bring me into MOS sooon. HAHA im excited
but i had to go through his stupid talks of me having ugly phone
and i was going on and on about some issue until he was like
"dont deprive me of my sleep, ive got work tomorrow" LOLS!
i think i need to stop talking so much. haha.

btw, I AM AT MOMO.
im in THAT ROOM.
and darius's in THE ROOM.
he was on MTV just now
and i was one of the pigs mating on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.
haha ok this is so lame

i think rei believed me when i told him
i was at momo. hahahhahaha.
INDIAN INDIAN.

you will always be in my ♥. when its real, its forever babe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home