Thursday, January 26, 2006

today's a fun day :)

triggerhappy because rachel makes me SMILE


comDi-ed. look at camera and wave! i ♥ my comdi group!
lunched at mensa with rachie♥, wayne, joshua & joseph. laugh until damn jialat. damn damn funny la. want to die siah! rachel's damn fullofshit but i loikke. LOLS
library with rachel. project room. chocolate singing. bluetoothing
level5 design with rachel, sean & syazwan. missed my good ol`buddysean! glad he's finally back!
design canteen with rachel, joseph & wayne.

chinatowning later and i cant wait for many things.
dont ask.

ii want my freaking MOS invites for monday!
they freaking didnt send me the sms shit eventhough i registered already!!!! I WILL MAKE NOISE UNTIL THEY GIVE ME PRIORITY QUEUE!
and if i dont, i hope darius can sign us in or whatever bullshit
dont care, anything BUT to queue up for MOS.

oh yes i love my darling GIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home