Sunday, June 26, 2005

(:

so yesterday i finally met my darling DAPHNE.
we went shopping at BUGIS ST and i bought manymany things!
hehs i like i like.
after that we cabbed to town met the man~ at HEEREN
he got his tattoo done, haha he looked like as though he was dying lah haha! damn funny.
VANESSA & CO. were there too.
after that DAPH & I wenta SPINELLI; waited for DANIEL to finish his tattoo shit.
we wenta CINE; met VANEHNEH all. ate at LJS
omg haha they're mad people i swear. esp KOLIN! haha!
they played the FAINTING SPELL again.
haha. super funny lah.
i got like so scared kays cos they kept insiting to do it on me.
i wont ever do that shit man. haha!

after that we left, DAN & I wenta MANDARIN HOTEL to fuck haha and waited for his friends.
walked all over the place and finally wenta LIDO;
caught INITIAL D. omgZz its like so nice lah!
hahah!
after that we went back to CINE; LJS met KIM there and
cabb-ed back with DANIEL.
got back at like 3plus. BOOOOO =
went for some shit ass thing this morn. im tired.
i need sleep.
i need to do my ESSAY!!!!!!
i need to do my DORIAN GRAY SHIT!!!!! omgZzz

rahhlovesyou :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home