Monday, July 11, 2005

so today i went to school for creth meeting
motherfucking waste of time.
rahhs.
i was cursing and swearing under my breath.


then took a bus down to tm, met my darling boy :))
we had BK then took a train down to aljunied.
met chai, justin & gracia and they wenta jam
quite entertaining to see em jam. hahaha
and the chineseman song was so freaking hilarious


after their jamming session wenta have prata
next door. yummy !
took a very long time to decide where to go
so yepp, i ended up at his place.
was there for awhile only
then he walked me to the bus-stop.


iloveyouu! :))


tomorrow; im gg to school to collect the tix for our trip
then on weds, im gg to meet my darling girl mandy for a shopping trip & collect my passport.
and thursday, ill be off to bintan with my loves !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home