Friday, August 19, 2005

NANCY DIDNT MARK MY ATTENDANCE!

so school was BAD
nancy's a motherfucking cunt.
she doesnt wanna accept my work
and she didnt want to mark my attendance.
i shall mark today and keep it and if i do get a warning letter or get debarred from colours
I WILL KILL NANCY!
19.08.2005
i fucking went for class and was for once earlyy and she didnt wanna mark my attendance eventho i did my work and stayed throughout.
grrr. slut.
painted my chingay box. rahhs! had to pay 15bucks for it. cunt!
oh wells, had fun with the company though.
bradley, timmy & nehneh.
nehneh & i were like imitating the FULL CIRCLE commercial.
hahahaha super funnnyy!!
never wash the dirt of the face?. ahahha!
okay whatever, am going to have to buy my paints and stuff all soon.
meows.


after which i took 69 to central wenta meet my mum and filza at SEOUL GARDEN.
daniel came to join us later.
all 4 of us had lunch. kept thinking of daphne through0ut. i miss that woman!
steph stop stealing her away from me! MUAHAHHAA.
my mum and filza went to toys'r'us and left daniel and i to eat more.
then we met up with her again.
then the both of us left for town.
walked around and we decided to watch a movie.
walked around ALOT to past time.
bonnie & clyde ((:
then we caught MUST LOVE DOGS
nice show but i had to struggle to keep awake throughout
all the walking made me super tired. meows.


after the movie, we took a cab, dropped him off at DOUBLE-O
and i went home.
rahhs.


d&D tomorrow and hopefully'll be able to meet him tomorrow. i wanna elope to the hotel's rooftop with daniel. hahaha! lamer
and i have nothing to wear.. meows.


cheers to a great day today. i love you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home