Saturday, September 17, 2005

i dont like it when my sister cries
it breaks my little chi-lay heart.

some bugger.. dropped bottles on the floor in cheers
and my sister was being the good samaritan and helped him picked his dropped bottles up
and he dropped more on her hand
and walked away without a SORRY or a THANK YOU

then my sister's hand started to sweell like a cow
the other girl working there applied plaster and poured cold water on her hand
and she kept crying.

i hate it when my sister gets hurt.

so she wanted to go home cos she said her hand was hurting
so i took a cab back with her
she didnt even get to play her lanterns
and i didnt even get to see you
and she asked me if you'll come to count ninja turtles with her.

i bought mrs field's mooncake and i wanted to give them to you.
come by my house to get them?
they're really yummy and i got 2pieces for you.

whatever.bye.
oh get well soon rei.


oh by the way, visit my new site

www.lemoonparty.org :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home