Friday, September 16, 2005

you dont know how much you mean to me
whenever youre down you know that you can lean on me
whatever the situation, boy im gonna hold you downn.



i miss you a hell lot.
i really do.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.

im really hoping to see you tomorrow/soon.
everytime i hope to have you call me
everytime i hope to have you message me on what youre doing etc.
everytime i hope to see you online
everytime i hope you'd come by my house
everytime i hope all these is not real
everytime i hope you'd come back to me
everytime i hope id get to hear your voice
everytime i hope to hug you
everytime i hope all this never happened
everytime i hope to watch you sleep
everytime i hope you'd call or message me "i miss you"
everytime i hope we'd still have our talks on the phone
everytime i hope we'd be together now making plans for tomorrow
everytime i hope to see your face when i wake up
everytime i hope you'd call to wanna meet me

everytime i hope, you'd come back to me and id have you back in my life and forever.

i really miss you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home