Wednesday, September 28, 2005

scully's dad picked me up
and her dad sent us to brad's house
we wenta video-ezy got oourselves dBds.

caught AMERICAN HISTORY X & half of SISTERS?
then kim, min & rach came
afterwhile we wenta chomp chomp to eat
ben, ke & sean came to join us

dinnerr and mad eating
we went to the park to play
super fun but the place's full of blood hungry mosquitoes.
rahhhs.

afterawhile went back to brad's house
then rach and i left close to 11.

i need to go my colors now.
daniel li has already started on his.
sucha good boy.
OKAY BYE im gg to do it now.

ben thinks he's damn funny
FC & FB. slap himmmmm.

Pretty baby don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
pretty baby why can't you see
you're the one that I belong to
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
for you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright and I'll sleep sound
as long as you keep comin' around, oh pretty baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home