Tuesday, September 27, 2005

youre and will always be my love story.
ive been thinking of youuu.
heybigguy, i miss you

so my dad sent me to the place sean was at
bloody place so uluu pandan and dark and scary!
he was there with 2 other male friends.
the only punani there. LOLS.

then we walked in pitch darkness to the other side of the river
KNN
motherfucking scary lah the place.
i took a rock/stone just incase some motherfucker dog just appear
and sean said he heard dog howling/moaning/groaning whatever in the bushes
KNN. scared the cheebai outta me lah the place
jaahhaa

after being sian-ed we cabbed to hougang mall and had motherfucking grossfood at the foodcourt.
hahahahahhaahhahahahhaha.
totally made me lose my appetite lah!
haha then i cabbed back
i dont like idiotic cab drivers.
asked him "uncle, $5 enough to go jln tenaga?"
"no no need at least $8"
then i callled my maid ask her bring money down
reach my house
KNN!
exactly $5 lah!
bluff me number 1!

ok bye. i need to sleep.
imissyou likecrazy
dinner-ing tomorrow
and i better get my ass started on smelly colour supp.no

woah KNN.
got alot of parties coming up de worx.
(YUCKS WHATS WITH MY LINGO)

dip it loww
I… cant get out of bed today
Or get you off my mind
I just cant seem to find a way
To leave the love behind

I aint tripping
Im just missing you
You know what Im saying
You know what I mean

Every now and then when Im all alone
Id be wishing that you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool
Theres nothing I can do
Im such a fool for you


I cant take it
What am I waiting for?
Im still breaking
I miss you even more
And I cant fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I cant stop thinking of you
Its true, Im stuck on you


Now loves a broken record thats been
Skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday
Why we have to play these games we play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home