Saturday, September 24, 2005

so i took a bus down to parkway
wenta meet scully
then sean and brad came

we went mad BBQ shopping at giant.
hahahhas.
quite funn.
after that got myself yummy yoghurt ice-cream
and sean's friend came to pick us up in his car

drove to the pit
mad fun! sabo-ing people with funny food.
cooking this cooking that.
sean's a meaner with a small weiner!
he..
1) continously tried attacking me with watergun, oil, hotdogs etc.
2) instead of helping me up, he pushed me and i laid like a helpless maid on the sand (and got many many sand stuck up my arse)
3) always bully me when playing WHO WHAT WHERE.

funnest part was when absolut vodka came.
mad mix of oreo, onion, coke, satay sauce & vodka for our dear driver, sean's friend
and the rest had mad shots of vodka, pure.

rach and i were the deadest. my god.
then they sent us back.

no no drinkingg.
yest was mad drinking and tonight also.
went there with slight hangover and now im dead dead.

heybabyimissyoucrazy.

oh new pics uploadedd!! hehs. more more pics! from momo and today's bbQ!
and sean;s a meanerr. he called me laughed to me on the phone HAHA I NEVER FAIL ANYTHING.
dangz! i was so confident he would lah ahhaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home