Wednesday, September 21, 2005

he was like;
and what do i get for squeezing your chest?

and all i did was a
hahahhahaa.

avoidance. awkwardness. and whatever reasons.
definitely in my books can be solved.

there's always a second chance at everything. i believe in that

job interview soon. meowrs. wish me luckies.
i need money

i wanna sell off stuffs but i dont know how to go about doing it
jere better remember my specs!

missesyoucrazy & i bloodyhell mean it.

i need to get hair removal cream.

momo tomorrow. please do come?
PLEASE? PLEASE?

and tonight starlight's showing SHUTTER.
i wanna go watch itt.
planning for the future may or may not kill you

heard from luke the newsroom party yest was alright.
meowrs. thank gordAz didnt go.

eh i just found another ENTER key! hahaha next to my spacebar.
my god farah youre an idiot
and brad thinks im becoming a bimbo
not not near the definitiion of one

fasting starts next week.
means no more clubbing and going out as often
sighs.

imiss you. do you miss me as much as i miss you?
my god farah fug off seriously.
youre an idiot.

oh lax are killing me.
shitting 24/7 lahh.
oh man i need sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home