Sunday, September 18, 2005

i sat opposite you
helpess,
with a mooncake in one hand, and a lantern in the other

you sat there crying
i wanted to reach out to you
but inside im crying to

mummy sorry i cant help
you because i cant even start to help myself to begin with

you sat there in a daze
hoping someone'd just make things right
i sat there too, next to you in a daze
hoping someone'd just make things right..
for the both of us

mummy, i wanna be there for you
i will always be there for you
but now, i have to settle myself first.
im sorry. please know you'll always be in my heart and thoughts
i know youre going through alot
you can still talk to me but i cant promise you ill be of much help

hey, i miss you
while lanterning, i wrote your name with the candle wax
my sister saw it and was like "jiejie, is that daniel?"

while lanterning, you stood at the side
watching us.
how i wish i could have someone watch over you like you watch over us

you thought me to give things second chances
you thought me to forgive and forget
you thought me to love unconditionally even if the other party doesnt feel the same way
now i know what youve/re going through.
now i know the sacrifices youve made
the love youve shown
the many second chances youve given.
mummy, for love, ill do that too.

the love of my life. i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home