Sunday, September 18, 2005

i should just go get myself bitten with those aedes? mosquitoes

and die.
seriously.


i feel like dying.
REALLLY REALLY DIE NOW.


whole night. wait. and wait and wait and wait. not worth anything.

ok pardon me for the sudden outburst.
i just wanted to see/hear from youuuu. my god.

its so so hard for me.
i keep trying and tryingg.
i really miss you alot.
please make the upcoming week better please.

i was really looking forward to watching starlight with you
just one starlight night with the group?
plus i still have your mooncake. i got it specially for you.

so good night,
i need sleep ive been sleeping less than 7hrs daily and i need sleep
i need sleep i need alot of things (esp. you)

please please i beg you,
make tomorrow better for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home