Sunday, September 18, 2005

after so many days and hours apart

i still cry myself to sleep

i still cry when i think of you

im too scared to look at my phone's picture gallery
im too scared to listen to songs because i fear itd be some song youve shared/sent/sang to me before
im too scared to go to places we've been together because i was once there with you
im too scared to go to my picture gallery and upload pictures because im afraid id see your picture
im too scared to turn to the first page in the black book whenever i write to you because it has our picture
im too scared to turn to other pages in the black book because it has all our pictures
im too scared to open my drawer because inside it has our bintan pictures
im too scared to wear the new bras we "gott" from ck tangs because you got them with me
im too scared to face tomorrow because i cant live today
im too scared to go out because what if i see you with another girl (im hoping this will never happen)
im too scared to plan for tomorrow because i had so much planned for our tomorrow
im too scared to eat because food reminds me of you and how id always give you my leftovers
im too scared to sleep because ive always wanted to watch you sleep next to me
im too scared to sleep because you;d always tell me "i want to be your bolster"
im too scared to sleep because you were supposed to sleep over at my place the night everything happened
im too scared to think about newsroom because you were the first person i told about the party and about the strawberry condoms
im too scared to step into tampines because i dont know. everything there reminds me of you
im too scared to think about everything

im too scared to this that this that but i keep thinking
because i miss you. i want to relive those times we shared i want to live many more nights/days with you

i miss you. please make me smile once again.
please reply me. i miss youuu. i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home