Sunday, September 18, 2005

today i went to clarke quay
the last time i was there, i was with you

after clarke quay
i went to arab str
and the last time i was there, i was with you

after which i went to bugis
and the last time i was there, i was with you

im waiting for that message from you.
am i not worth 5cents even?
is it so hard to reply me?

i miss you daniel, i really do.
after 1week+ i still hope things will change for the better
just make me smile one last time

im dying to talk to you
im dying to see your face
im dying to touch you

everything's been so so wrong.
what happened to "ill be there for you, these 5words i swear to you"?
i need you here with me more than anything
everything with my family's been going so so wrong.
the least you can do now is telling me, things will be alright and you'd always be there for me like you promised.

you(s);
seriously stop fighting. ive had enough
i have my own freaking problem now and i dont need my own fucking parents to fucking fight all the time
i hardly even see you people because both of you are always hardly hope
esp you papa
and when youre home you fight, argue etc.
im tired please give me a break

where are you when i need you the most?
we were destined to shine together. why did you have to leave me alone?
just tell me you'll always be here for me.
i need you more than anything now, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home