Friday, September 23, 2005

so rach came over to my house
and we mad got ready for momo
fake boobs need expensive bras. LOLS.

hehs. so funn.
we then took a bus down to town and walked around
ohh i loveee the bday present we got for zach esp, the bday card :))

had lunch/dinner at pepper lunch, taka.
damn noob lah the both of us. lolls.

then wenta fep. went to darius shopp.
mad talking about f.bs & prostitution etc.
super funnneh.
killed time there

then brad & scully picked us up in a mercs cabb. so glamm.
then we headed down to CLUB MOMO
presented zach with his "goodie bag" & bun. FUCKING GROSS LAH THE BUN.
fruit bun with brad's pubic hair & veet hair removal cream inside and zach got a bite. HAHAH!
GRROOOSSSS!!!

couldnt get in at first so rach and i damn smart; we had some sneakkky plan. haha
no id needed; told you farah chew's goood!
plus 2 free drinks. we;re good. too good. hahah

misterrr was there :))
saw many many many people.
yummmy daddyy & the rest.
so hot and damn motherfucking crowdeddd my godd.
i left at about 245, my dad picked me up. haha
and he was like
"how come you come here? do you know my friend owns this club?"
"is it?"
"yaa and did you have to pay to go in?"
"yea.. 15bucks. inclusive 1drink"
"you should have told me i could have asked my friend to bring you in, next time you go with your friends tell me"
"ya okay anything"

crazy. sometimes i tink my dad secretly goes clubbinig and knows the whole world.
nvm. use his money use his money. HAHA
and while walking back i ws trying hard to walk properly
and i couldnt even find the button to the lift lah. my gorDaz.
4 bourbon cokes & many many sips of other drinks. haha.
2 free; the rest given. not barddd.

hellos im miss b :))
LALALALALALALALA.

am waiting for my dear seanu to call me. stupid boy.
he secretly jerks off at my pilipino aksent. I KNOW. haha

another tiring day tomorrow/later.
and results day on saturdayy.
MEOWRS.

p.s//
note to oneself.
never club in clevoyager zara dress ALONE with no bottoms on.
it is very very dangerous
3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home