Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away


so today, rach came over to my hse bus stop and we took a super long bus ride to town
tried to sell some stuffs off but i could only get like 2bucks outtavit. FORGEDDIT MAN!
then we went shoppinng at john little :)
afterwhich, we wenta pre-rouge and got ourselves an interview!
most prob am working there soon. yipppee!!

after that mad bumping into people like
clara chaiwoman & my cousin christine
had old chang kee for lunchie
wenta reign. jere never come! slap him! haha

oh before that we were horny little bitches
grins.
drrrty little secret.

then we wenta taka and all and went mad shopping.
i got myself
PRINCESS TAMTAM & MORGAN lingeries!
i am is so happpyy.

spentt. grins. a total of like $340 todaye.
hahahahhaha
yummmy. we busted $600 in total. HAHAH.

then slacked at spinelli. hahahaha and had dirrrty little secret talk.
damn funnny!
then she decided to come over to my house
so we took a smelly ride back in 65 to my house
and went mad clothes trying

damn excited. haha
dadddehh matthew love is goinng ! finally, a pamily reunion!

mattitude. patron saint of pimps.aint gon do nuthin' but spin some Gs. says:
father daughter going to do some BANG BANG !

i cant wait foor tomorrow. hotguys please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home