Sunday, October 23, 2005

i wonder if you even think of me
even miss me
even had the thought or whatever to make things right

150 to realise.
and i cant live without it.

id kill so many people now if i could.
i would if given the chance
my whole family's pissing me off (xcept filza & fendi & amazingly my mother)
every possible situation with you, him, them, us, they pisses me off too

i dont know if its aunt rosy acting up
but i dont care.

the one on the right is the girlfriend, the one of the left is the other woman
since i cant have a happy r/s.

i dont get it,
why in the first place fight and whatever with me bcos of your damn insecurities
then rejoyce and pop champagne when i break up?
doesnt the truth, of me being single, only leaves the possiblity that your insecurities are gonna eat you alive again?
be happy i single for what? be happy farah's no longer with daniel for what?
doesnt that only give me the freedom to steal your boyfriend from you again??
some people are just so dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home