Saturday, October 22, 2005

CONFESSIONS
may or may not be true. you decide.
got it off the net somwhere, and its scary to know that there are people who have similar secrets/confessions as i do.
I AM NOT PROUD

I'm in love with someone. That's it really. He doesn't love me back like that, but I still love him.

....

I want to kiss you. It may not be as great as my mind has brought it up to be but I don't care anymore, I want to anyways. I know your confused and it maybe too soon, but why delay the inevitable when it won't solve anything. I want you to kiss me.

....

So I embarrass you do I. You're ashamed of me. So telling me never to change who I am was a lie? Hypocrite. I try to say something nice about you to make you feel good and you make me feel like a fool for ever feeling that way about you. Why would I carry on about you being "cute" on your blog? Do I even think you are cute? Why would I say something stupid on there? The fact that you don't trust me hurts me, because I trust you. Maybe not so much now.

....

ive cheated on my boyfriend

....

god knows what id do with you

.....

just give me one more night

.....

Being with you tonight took every worry in my mind away.

.....

told him i adored him. he doesn't feel the same way.

.....

I still love you, and it fucking tears me up inside. It kills me

......

Every time I look at my dress I can see the imprint of your your hands around the waist. Why didnt it work out between us? We are so perfect for each other, and I know you wanted me as much as I wanted you.

......

I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago. Recently, I asked her if she wanted to hook up again... no relationship... just to fuck around and do all the sexual things that we did in the relationship... sometimes I feel like I'm using her because I think that she still has feelings for me.

.......

I still think about you all of the time, and about all of the fun we had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home