Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today's reading:
You must wait a little longer for answers. Distract yourself by meeting new people.

wohwohwoh.
crazy talk on the phone last night
her kayakingg incident, forever disturbing my picture & prata cravinggs!
oh ohh! GOOOD LUCK FOR THE o`s PEOPLE ESP DAPHNE WEEEE!

sold my stuffs online alreadyy.
yay! both sold within afew hours. feeel so dope!
monehmonehmoneh coming my wayy!

school's reopening in 17days.
WOHWOHWOH.
eeyer, my laptop getting abit dirrrtehh!
i cant wait for tomorrroow!!!!

and pat thinks she funny, my boobs will come out lah
with her smart halloween costume idea

my fucking throat hurts like a bloody dog.
its dropping faster then its replenishing. ughhh.

the best yet not so practical time to pick up a girl
right after she has a breakup
and YOU never fail to always be the first to try that ah.
disssgusstinngg!
3 times already pls, time to try something new!

NEEED TO PLUCKK EYEBROWS!!
NEEED TO SHOPPPPP!
NEEED TO STOP SPENDING MONEY!!
NEEED TO LOSE WEIGHTT!!
NEEED TO STOP BEING BITCHY!!!!

okay i need to bitch. haha
where's my bitchy burn book partner?

I WANT TO BE A SINGLE MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home