Thursday, October 20, 2005

id really ♥ you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever if you'd buy me at least one of the stuffs (or something) from the following list:

this
this
thiis
this
or
this

pig brain doesnt want me to love her forever and ever so she asked me to be casper. IDIOT PIG!

i want to be greeek goddess!

burn book! :)


omg i get the most chapalang cacat to the max kind of people
viewing my friendster
I WANT MY BALDWINNS! NOW!
woahhh!! kana sai!!
what is thiss!
and always and forever all the cacat only a mother would love kinda people would message me
and "farah, wanna sex?" me.
YUCKKKS OMGGGG. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN GROOOSS!!!
prince baldwin charming please come save the chubby!
enough of coyote uglies!
friendster should BAN coyote uglies from viewing MY friendster.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH omg im so evil. whatever lah!

they'd kill for the amount on my friendster views.
hahahahhaha! i win everyone yay!
(but win also not say BALDWINs view my friendster) cheyyy!

the only consolation is
mr baldwin HIM checked my friendster
and i am a very happy girl.
WAKAKAKAKKAA.
like he so hot stuff amongst afew people i know.
WOHWOHWOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home