Wednesday, October 19, 2005

someday i will be leaving you
someday i will stop loving you
someday i will miss someone else

that someday will come eventually
but not so soon

i dont want to use another as a reason to forget you
i dont want to make myself accept him to forget you
i dont want to make myself acknowledge his presence because he will replace you

you coming back to me is against all odds,
its a chance ive got to take.

i will one day move on
i dont even expect for us to even get back together
because i dont want to

i cant even say that i love you as much or more or even anymore now.
all i can say now is i miss you
missing you doesnt mean i necessarily love you
its not that ive completedly not love you yes its still in me
but its fading
love no longer exists as much
but the longingness to just hug you one last time is still here in me
the absences of you even as a friend is too much for my chilay heart to bear

ive said it before,
i want us to be like normal, minus the status of us being together.
if i can still be friends and shit with the others, why are you an exception?

i miss you
nothing more.


////


mac died on me. everything got restarted and ya.
thank god my documents are still intact
only itunes & msn gone.
donwloaded firefox.
i suddenly feel like shit after reading something
so shit that i feel the inner bitch emerging
but then again i told myself i wont do what i want to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home