Friday, October 21, 2005

everything reminds me of you
wonder if you ever think of me..


so met rach at lavender and we wenta beach road hawker centre!
woah the place is so fun! so full of things to buy
but i didnt get anything lah, only goodshit ice-lemon tea!

then we walked to concourse, hoping to find halloween costumes
and i ended up getting a CHILD SIZE devil's costume (dont know if can fit ernot)
& a super motherly fuckingly funny face thingy!
OMGGGG you see and youll laugh your nehneh out lah i tell you!

then we walked all over arab street for costume shops!
and omg got this shop then inside got cats
woah! i JUMPED, SCREAMED, RAN lah! hahahha
woah rachel and the woman damn bastard, say no more cats
WOAH then the bloody cat ran out of the clothes shit I RAN OUT OF THE FUCKING SHOP LAH!
then got more cats in the other door then the door suddenly open, I RAN TO THE ROAD LAH!
mother scaryy! ultimate nightmare
ill kill themm all (if i ever get near them lah)

then then, rach got herself this super lovely cabaret-ish corset
and i got myself a greek goddes outfit!
gotta alter,tailor whatever it. meowrs.

then we took a bus down to town,
met fann & kim and saw timmy work! HAHA.
shopped shopped shopped!
she and her friend came to meet us.
annoying woman. hahahahhhahahahahahhahaha. HHOT DIGGETY!
then braddy camee to meeet too!
lalala! shop shop shop

then darius shopped.
vcds! dvds! hahaha. justin & darius damn sneaky!
then left with braddy & rach for heeren and we slacked there

braddy's leaving tomorrow and i need to go to gardens ASAP!
my vcddss! and he asked me to go help him pack his clothes, crazy idiot!

i got no plans for tomorrow,
jackson forgot about me ever since school started
(and he kept reminding me to not forget him)
& benn just called to ask me to club.
WOAH SIANZZZ DE WORXX.

oh i spent $612.90 in total today
MUAKAKKAKA.

i want to go fishing,
i think sean's still traumatized and braddy'll be leavingg for a week!
how to find fishing buddehs! KANA SAI

soon ill be leaving you,
you wont be leaving me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home