Monday, October 10, 2005

im nothing more than a line in your book

im nothing but your already stated.


oh haha ive got a fanclub!
MUAHAHA

raudha's damn random ah.
but thankies for always reading my blog
i didnt even think anyone would read this shit
cos its so "about my life" HAHA
which is unfortunately not say very fun kind.


last night i slept with the windows open
and i wore a skirt to sleep
and i think i chaokeng? to my neighbours alot of times
but aiyah who cares also,
i think they're like dying of sore eyes now.
I SHALL KEEEEEL MORE PEOPLE..


woah so fast today monday,
the weekend passed DAMN FAST!
4moredays to tabooo.
clubbing's the next best thing next to an orgasm lah.


Youre all I ever wanted
Youre all I ever needed
So tell me what to do now cause, I want you back

Its hard to say Im sorry
Its hard to make the things I did undone
A lesson Ive learned too well for sure
So dont hang up the phone now
Im trying to figure out just what to do
Im going crazy without you

Baby I remember the way you used to look at me and say promises never lasts forever
I told you not to worry
I said that everthing would be all right
I didn’t know then that you were right

Youre the one I want, youre the one I need
Tell me what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home