Saturday, October 08, 2005

me: *took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote* filza is a pig
then i showed her
and she read it
took the paper and pen and said
filza: jiejie i write "farah i love you" okay?
then i smiling to myself thinking woah so nice ah after calling her pig still wanna write i love you all
she took the thing and wrote
farah is a DOG

woah i swear i have the bestest sister alive
she was talking some shit to my dad and was like "you're bullshit"
HAHAHHAHAHA

then at the petrol kiosk (scully hates this word HAHA!)
she was like
filza: jiejie you know MTV got the show they make the cars very nice?
me: ya pimp my ride is it?
filza: i dont know ahboy always watch wan..
me: ya ya that show why
filza: papa's car got scratch abit the cats scratch we ask papa go to the place and make his car like the show okay
me: FILZA WHY YOU SO CUTTEEE!!!!!!!!


hahahhahahaha
going geylang with the company tomorrow
we seriously cant get enough of each other
i cant get enough of lingling man.
RAHHHHS.
somehow im excited. to see you
thankyou for your security
and thankyou for being there when i cried (many days ago)


note to oneself: fucking dont expect too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home