Tuesday, October 04, 2005

i think i deserve the
DUMBEST NON-BLONDE award lah seriously

firstly,
i went out and didnt bring my ez-link SO SMART FARAH CHEW
thenn
i walked round and round TAKA to find a damn escalator. HAHAHA
thenn
now, rach just reminded me i have to print my mKdes shit and i cant print cos
my printer is the suckcocksmellcheebai KIND.

i forgot must printt!!

and and
i forgot i DO have a desktop which means i didnt have to go over to scully's house to do my MkDes powerpoint
and wasted everyone's time
ANDD
i found empty cd-rs at home which i so so seriously thought cd-rs are like some special cds only to realise its
cd-Rom only empty
and i have plenty of those shits at home



DUMB NON-BLONDE; kindly go and die NOW.


oh so i wenta collect my ipod.
yay
saw many people in town.
bought yummy bakerzinn oreo cheesecakeS
spent a bomb there on cheesecakes alone lah!
walked around
then got myself a photoframe, with a heart in the middle
and i was planning to put our pic inside, for memories sake
i will, once im done with my mkdes supp paper.

i dont want memories.
i miss you. so damn blardee much

oh godd help me with marketing.
screw means-end chains and wheel of consumer analysis and whatever crap
scrreeewwit.

oh im loving my msn nick
- >>>> x|A0`gErg3R___î®ÉÑè

i know you love it too.
UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home