Tuesday, October 04, 2005

every single thing i do,
i can so imagine us doing it together
like walking hand in hand
turning each other off with foood in the mouth
everytime and everything i do
i imagine us doing it
i imagine you there with me


so bredly took so damn bloody long to come over to my house's bus stopp
i was falling a sleep lah!
was watching moulmein high and there's this part the teacher said to the canteen boy
"why do you keep imagining what our future would be like when we've yet to work on what we have now?"
hmmmmm.
so we took a 55 to KC bus stop and walked to sps side and took 32 to scully's house.
saw elie on the bus
got off and we bought food, he bought some gross noodles and i got nice soft buns! haha
so we walked over to her house
and guan min came.
they watched dBd while i did my MkDes.
okay i tried doing. hahahhaa
still have millions more to do.

so left for dinner at ThaiExpress.
maddd funny!
brad was like trying to pronounce all the thai words.
can die laughing! haha
had filling dinner then wenta siglap macs to continue my mkDes work.
so totally hardworking haha!
then we walked back to scully's house thru the cemetry way
brad think he damn funny, scaring people all. kana sai! haha

then got my stuffs then we walked to the rat-filled bus stop.
fucking freaky but luckily no rats
*bangs chests and goes HENG AH HENG AH*
but the fucking cat on the rooftop thinks he's some superman. crazehh!
hope you fall down and break your head and like use up your 9 lives lah

then brad and i took 32, then 55 back and had interesting talk
we always have interesting talks. damn funn hahah!
today;s one's the most interesting by far.
eh eh ehh . haha

then woah KNN!
while walking up the bridge
2 blarddeee cockroaches flew at me lah
i wanted to faint and die and jump down the bridge lah!!!!
*&@#(&@(#&@(#*&@(#&@*
damn you stupid insects!!

got home and bathed like crazy, scrubbing every possible skin on my bodAy.

scully'll be a rat in her next life
im going to be a cat
and bradley's going to be a cockroach

HAHAHHA.
yay! am going to collect my ipod tomorrroow!
FINALLY MY SEXAY (its my ipod's name okay) WILL COME BACK TO MOMMA.
eh ive always wanted to be a single mother. vErI dE kEwL dE WoRx
yay to my ipod's home coming!
ha ha farah you so funnehh

anyways,
my left arm's still being a bitch
and its so hard for me to unhook my bra
take out my shirt
scratch my back
tie my hair
carry stuffs
lift up my arm
and many many more examples.

ive never felt this paralysed before.

and and this afternoon i was thinking
the KC bitchiness in oneself will never die.
and the bitchiness we have is of a higher level then most girls
(from what ive observed and thus my conclusion)
and it could be both good and bad
oh the KC bitchiness. both fun yet trajikkk.
okay so random. go and die lah.

i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home