Monday, October 03, 2005

kana sai.
my fucking left arm wanna be how fucking disabled now.

okay update.
wenta meet rachu at aljunied mrt
and we took a train down to town
madddddd countrymen habann i swear!
fucking scaryy i almost died esp at the lift area.
hahhaa.
went shopping and i got myself
1) a guess bag
2) another guess wallet
3) white pointed heels
5) shitass kickass sexified green nail polish
6) && our hair accessories and stuff and like waited for brad & scully
we wenta reign and the maidness in us shone/shine WHATEVER.
helped darius spring clean and stuff
hahahas. shortened my skirt and then took a walk down to wisma area and met denise
and 5 of us took a bus down to raffles town club

woahhhhh!! mad tiring i swear the event.
but my area was the slackest cos i had the slackest families to handle.
was some wedding banquet
and like there's this old couple sitting at one of the tables i was handling
tooo cute already! the old man got drunk and sooo sooo cute!
felt like swinging him around and all lah! hahahhaa
mad tiring esp since the girls were the cocktail girls.
my hands were like mad mad mad shaking and trembling.
almost died.
work ended about 1130
then the 4 of us took a cab down to lau pa sat and ate like we've never eaten in years
hahhaha.
slacked there and was mad talking about everything.
BOON TAT?
BENG LEE?
HAHAHHAHAHA. fucking funny. too funnny already

after that took a cab backk. mad journey i swear!
serangoon, pasir ris, my place. WOAHHHH. dieded lah!

hahah fb starts school today/later. MUAHHAHA. soo poor thing.
and and woah first time my damn phone died on me
and i was mad dying cos i was being so highly demanded lah HAHAHA
fug off farah chew. HAHA

most prob am gg over to scully's house tomorrow/later
oh shit my leg cramp
my left arm cramp.
KANA SAI LAHH

whenever im having fun, and when am not thinking of you
then itll hit me
shit i havent been thinking of you
then ill go back to miss you mode.
crazy. i know.

oh wells. whatever.
have a fun life ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home