Friday, September 30, 2005

so i took a motherly long bus ride to harbour front
and met rach and scully there
and we went on a search for nip tapes! MUAHAHA
and we got a packet. damnn goood shiat! LOLS!

from harbour front, 3 of us took a cab down to tanjong beach
met rei, brad, ben & jackson there
then we decided to drop by palawan to get mats and then to siloso to tan
quite nice to tan and i suffered from bad heatstroke!!
kana sai!
first time in my entire life i blacked out lah! in the damn toilet and i fell down
MY GOD
its like fainting spell on myself ah! haha
and rach got damn scared HAHAHHA!
lingling, honghong sorry! haha

then we played in the waters! DAMN FUN! haha
and brad tried to kill me i swear!
he took my hand and made me swim to the deep deep part with him
MY GOD can die lah! its good enough i went into the waters but please!
no deep deep parts! hahaha my boobs shrank lah knn!

HAHHA. then got this obiang? couple thhen i kept whining
"kana sai why she got boyfriend i dont have!?" haha
and mad making fun of them lah! HAHHAAHH!!!

showered and the bathing part;s so fun!
totally jungle and refreshing kind. HAHAHAH so kinky!
after that all of us wenta harbour front & had subway!
after eating, wenta lido gardens and played
WHO, WHAT, HUH.
hahahaha black cat galore babehh
me and scully pro already hahahs!
oh then brad, scully and i were mad picture taking. DAMN SPAS our poses!
the kind that you see and wanna die of laughter kind HAHAH!!

after that wenta FEP, reign
took pics and stuff and jerry & tee was there!
so long never see tee lah. and i still remember we used to talk everynight
and our "welfare" shit. HAHAH damn funny
and the many nice memories we share. sho fun de worx.

left the rest, walked like a dog to paragon for some fashion show
mad making fun with my mum & sister lah
we went shopping at paragon too.
bought a top from A|X & CK :))

then dinnered at lau pa sat with my fatherr.
and told him i want my 18th burrrfday at MOMO.

jackson aka F.B just called and he;s forever out drinking
OH I SAW MR.B TODAYY!!!!!! *orgasms*

ben think he funny. FB & FC.
not funny. stupid horse.

dont know if i should go to josh;s house tomorrow.
abit weird to go ahs.
rahhhs. see how furrst. i ish needs to go do my colours
hahha and oh! my darling sean is like talking like us too! HAHHAHA.
damn funny! HAHAS

shall wait for rach & scully to send me pics.

imissyouuubigrice :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home