Thursday, September 29, 2005

if there is nothing missing in my life
then why do these tears come at night?

3weeeks; gone just like that
i still miss you like crazy
3weeks since i last hugged you; since i last touched you
i miss you crazy babeh :)

i want to pluck people
im hairless (for now)
and i have the badbad urge to pluck people's hair off.
will you be my "pluck doll?"

i wanna go pishing. wonder if seanu went ahead.
tomorrow's tanning. yay.

fri- tanning & reigning
sat- maybe josh's house & maybe hotel stay
sun- work at raffles town club

decided not to club this week.
all dowan to club, say club next week.
kana sai. i want to clubbb.

woah called Apple Centre just now
my ipod's shipment got delayed
therefore i cant get my ipod back till next week
ive been so lonely without it lah!
my shuffle's of no use now cos its my thumdrive
my ipod's somewhere in outer space
SO LONELLLY!
no musikk to accompany me through lonely nights.
CHEYYY action only.

mr.b asked me to call him.
i somehow find myself now avoiding him.
which is good and bad at the same time.
guess, for now, there's only one person?

be my bad boy be my man
be my weekend lover but dont be my friend
OKAY TECHNO SIAO DE WORX.

voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home