Monday, October 03, 2005

my left arm still disableeedd!!!

and its raining
means i can only go over to scully's later

sister's friends are over and they're making alot of noise
and classsic,
went outside to get water, saw my lil bitch asking her friends to smell rain with her.

damn classic.


now, as I clutch my blanket, hanging on for dear life, I suddenly realize, maybe I need to stay away from you. You are my life, and you're killing me. You're killing me slowly.


10 Reasons Why I Love You
You see right through to the real me
You don't judge me
You love me for who I am
The way you tell me I'm the most beautiful person on earth
The way you hold me and kiss me
You're not afraid to show your sensitive side
The way you complete me
The way I think about you and can't get you off my mind
Because you are you
Because without you in my life I would be nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home